The G12SE2 4-1/2" Angle Grinder is compact and powerful. It deburs die cast products and finishes iron, bronze, aluminum, welds and torch cut surfaces. It can also be used to cut soft steel materials as well as grooving and cutting concrete and other stone materials.
- 9.5 Amp motor with forcible output power (1,900W) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Highly durable, up to twice the overload durability of some competitive models
- Large paddle switch, can lock-on or be controlled by user as needed
- Tool-less wheel guard, can be adjusted to desired angle
- Specially sealed armature coil, designed to reduce ingested debris and prolong tool life
- Removable side handle, improves control and comfort
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 4.2lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable continuous operation
- Includes: Spanner Wrench (938332Z); Wheel Guard (311745); Side Handle (318322) ; Abrasive Depressed Center Wheel (1pc)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.