Delta 6" Variable Speed Bench Grinder
Model Number: 23-198
Menards® SKU: 2416799
Description & Documents
The Delta 6" variable speed bench grinder is used to grind, sharpen, remove rust, clean, deburr and polish metals. Compared to single speed grinders, the variable speed feature offers the user more versatility, control and safety while operating. The induction motor provides smooth, quiet power. The patented tool less quick change wheels make removal and installation of wheels quick and easy.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- 2-1/2 Amp, 120V, 1 phase motor
- 1/2 Inch diameter shaft
- Wheel size 6" x 3/4"
- Wheel speed 2000 to 3400 RPM
- Patented tool-less quick change wheels
- Incorporates a 36 grit coarse and 60 grit friable sharpening wheel
- Two piece adjustable tool rests. One rest includes a drill bit rest for the correct angle to sharpen drill bits
- Full sized, adjustable safety shields. Goose neck style lamp with own switch.
- Cast iron base for stability and low vibration
- Six foot power cord. Includes diamond wheel dresser
- Five year warranty