Hitachi® 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
Model Number: G12SS
Menards® SKU: 2414584
This product qualifies for mail-in rebates! Add this product to the cart for details.
Sale Price Good Through 02-01-2015
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The G12SS 4-1/2" Angle Grinder is lightweight and compact offering performance and durability. It is perfect for grinding metal and masonry, removing rust and paint and sanding various surfaces.
- Powerful 5 amp motor operates at 11,000 RPM and produces 300 watts of output power
- At just over 3 lbs. the high power-to-weight ratio allows for optimal control and maneuverability
- Low-profile gear housing and a compact body make working in tight areas possible
- Rugged glass reinforced polyamide resin body and precision die-cast aluminum gear housing for performance and durability
- Spindle lock allows quick and easy accessory changes
- Small perimeter grip and forward-canted side handle add user comfort
- Externally accessible carbon brushes simplify on-site maintenance and extend tool life
- Trigger lock-on allows continuous operation
- Includes: 4-1/2" grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle and wrench
Shipping Dimensions: 13.0 x 6.0 x 5.25
Shipping Weight: 4.8 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.