The Dremel Saw-Max reinvents cutting as you know it. The powerful 6 amp motor is enough to cut through virtually any material and simple enough to be able to control with one hand. Its compact size and ergonomic design makes it easy to handle, easy to follow the cut line, and easy to store. The Dremel Saw-Max let's you make quick cuts with confidence because you know it will get the job done quickly and get it done right with a superior line of sight and easy to control. Perfect for straight cuts, flush cuts and plunge cuts.
- Operates at 17,000 RPM
- Versatile cutting system for a variety of materials (wood, plastic, metal, tile and masonry)
- Worm drive gearing for durability and power
- Dust extraction port for keeping the work place clean
- 2nd Wheel position for flush cutting
- 3/4" depth of cut
- Includes four cutting wheels, two attachments and carrying case
Ship Dim: 13.5 x 9.5 x 3.75
Shipping Weight: 6.8 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.