Bosch® 2.3 HP Fixed Base Router
Model Number: MRF23EVS
Menards® SKU: 2414082
Everyday Low Price: $219.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $24.09
Your Final Price: $194.91
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Total control is now at your fingertips with the Bosch® MR23EVS router series, which provides routing power, accuracy and versatility for a wide array of routing applications including edge-forming, dovetails, decorative fluting and many others. This router's robust 2.3-horsepower, 15-amp, soft-start motor delivers 10,000 to 25,000 RPM for fast, powerful performance. A variable-speed dial lets you select the right speed for the job, and the soft-start feature helps minimize start-up torque. Constant Response circuitry maintains consistent speed under load. The MRC23EVS features the Bosch® exclusive Trigger Control System, which consists of power switches and lock-on buttons in the right handle on the base. It eliminates the need to reach up to the motor to turn the tool on and off and enhances your ability to do accurate, "bobble-free" work. The Bosch® Trigger Control System is a major advancement in routing technology and nothing like it is available on any other fixed-base router. To increase visibility of the bit area during adjustment and operation, the MRC23EVSK includes LED lighting that is on whenever the router is plugged in. The fixed-base offers a versatile bit depth adjustment system with a 1-5/8-inch continuous fine adjustment range. It's also easy to use in a router table, thanks to its above-table depth adjustment system, and it eliminates the need to buy an expensive after-market router lift system. Other features include a clear subbase, an offset swiveling cord mount that helps keep the 10-foot cord out of the view of the cutline, and the Bosch® Precision Centering Design makes it easy to keep the bit on the intended cutline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices.
- 2.3 HP (Max Tool), 15-amp soft start motor operates at 10,000-25,000 RPM
- Constant-Response™ circuitry - maintains constant speed under load
- Trigger Control System features a trigger power switch located in base handle for enhanced control
- Versatile fixed-base depth adjustment features 1-5/8" continuous microfine adjustment range and wrench for adjustments through top of router table (table sold separately)
- Always-on LED Lighting for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Precision Centering Design makes it easy to keep bit on cutline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Two-stage Quick Clamp system for easy tool-free movement of motor from base to base
- Contoured soft grip handles - For enhanced control and comfort
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Cord swivel for added mobility
Shipping Dimensions: 11.0 x 10.5 x 8.0
Shipping Weight: 10.2 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Cord Length (ft.): 10
||Amperage (amps): 15
||Horsepower (peak HP): 2.3
|Min Speed (RPM): 10000 RPM
||Max Speed (RPM): 25000
|Router Operation: Fixed
||Depth Adjustment: Yes
|Fixed Base Range (in.): 1-5/8"
||Subbase Opening (in.): 2"
|Collet Size (in.): 1/4"-1/2"
||Dust Collection System: No
|Package Contents: Motor, Fixed Base, 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Self-Releasing Collet, 16 Mm. and 24 Mm. Bit Wrenches, T-Handle Hex Wrench, (3) M4 Screws for Table Mounting
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 year
|Product Weight (lbs): 9.3
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.