Tackle home-improvement projects like a pro with the Performax 1-3/4 HP plunge-base router. Suitable for beginning and experienced woodworkers alike, the router is ideal for making intricate cuts and designs in wood pieces. Its plunge-base design enables you to place the tool and turn it on before lowering the cutter into the wood. A micro-fine depth adjustment allows you to make precise cuts for professional-quality results. This model also offers variable speed and is equipped with a depth rod and a 4 stage depth stop for repeatable plunge routing applications. Comfortable soft-grip handles offer better comfort and control and a included dust hood helps keep work area clean.
- 10 amp., 1-3/4 HP variable speed motor operates at 11,000 - 28,000 RPM
- 1/4 in. Collet Capacity for most common routing applications
- 2-1/8 in. plunge stroke
- 6 ft power cord
- Micro-fine Depth Adjustment for precise cuts
- Depth Rod and 4 stage depth stop for repeatable plunge routing applications
- Variable Speed for optimal control
- Soft-Grip Control Handles for increased comfort and less fatigue
- Includes dust extraction port, 1/4-inch collet, collet wrench and edge guide
Ship Dim: 12.25 x 11.75 x 7.0
Shipping Weight: 9.5 lbs
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.