The Triton TRA001 has a powerful 3.25 HP motor, able to handle even the toughest workpieces with the motor running at 8000 -21000 RPM's. It features a wide range of premium features: Easy-set, direct reading, 3-stage turret for precise pre-set cut depths. Single button switches from plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion height adjustment. Through base, single wrench, bit change is achieved with automatic spindle lock. Soft start and variable speed lets you select the perfect speed for all cutter types. Micro Winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range. Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit change mode to prevent power-on. Multi-Function fence provides excellent control for handheld use and circle cutting. Automatic spindle lock engages only when the power switch is closed. Removable plunge spring allows easy bit adjustment when table mounted. Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone. Side air vents reduces intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table. Quick Access to change worn brushes. Kit Includes: 3.25 HP Router, multi-function fence, a 1/2-Inch collet with a 1/4-Inch reducer, collet wrench, and a straight bit.
- Patented Rack and Piinion adjustment switches from a plunge to a fixed router with the push of a button. Gives you two routers in one!
- Built-in router lift and winder handle provides quick depth adjustment when mounted in a router table
- Automatic Spindle Lock allows for easy bit changes using a single wrench
- Side air vents minimize dust intake into the motor casing during router table use
- 3-stage turret with direct-reading scales provides precise, preset cut depths
- Variable-Speed, Soft-Start Motor offers precise control for clean, crisp results with any size bit
- Accepts 1/4" & 1/2" router bits for great versatility
- Dust Collection gathers sawdust and chips to keep work area clean
- Multi-Functional Edge Guide
Ship Dim: 13.0 x 11.5 x 10.38
Shipping Weight: 19.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.