The SB8V2 Variable Speed Belt Sander sands wooden and metallic surfaces, finishes flooring, prepares surfaces for painting, removes rust and old paint, and finishes masonry materials such as slate and concrete.
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue
- Drive belt cover is easily removed for maintenance checks
- Left-side mounted dust collection bag improves corner sanding applications, while reducing airborne particles to keep work area clean
- Includes: Sanding Belt and Dust Bag
Ship Dim: 13.0 x 8.0 x 7.0
Shipping Weight: 11.4 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.