The Bosch CS10 Circular Saw features a powerful 15-amp, high output motor for making fast, smooth cuts. An cast magnesium footplate means increased stability and precision accuracy. Weighing in at just 10.2 lbs., the Bosch CS10 is easy to handle and comfortable to use. An unobstructed view of the cut line means better visibility for more exact cuts. With a soft grip handle for added comfort, and a blower for better dust control, this is one user-friendly tool. The CS10 also features a 56-degree bevel capacity with positive detents at 22.5 and 46 degrees for working on a wide variety of projects. Kit includes a 24-tooth carbide tipped blade and jobsite tool bag.
- 15 amp. motor operates at 5600 RPM (no load speed)
- Up to 56° Bevel
- Cast Magnesium Footplate is lightweight, flat and durable
- Saw hook offers convenient saw storage between cuts
- Optimized Sight Lines offer unmatched visibility
- Patented bevel louvers direct blower output to clear away dust
- High strength and lightweight magnesium upper guard
- Anti-snag lower guard
- Removable end cap - Easy, serviceable brushes
- Textured soft grip and 10' long cord
- Spindle Lock for easy blade changes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.