Bosch® 6.5-Amp Orbital Jigsaw
Model Number: JS365
Menards® SKU: 2416581
View Price in Cart
We set our own Everyday Low Prices as well as sale prices, but some manufacturers
restrict how retailers display that pricing. In these cases manufacturers require that you take some step to add the item to
your cart or go to checkout to view our final prices when lower than the manufacturer's set minimum advertised pricing. Don't
worry. You can easily remove the item from your cart if you do not want to buy it.
This product qualifies for mail-in rebates! Add this product to the cart for details.
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
The Bosch® jigsaw features a powerful 6.5-amp variable speed motor, dial sets maximum speed and an accelerator trigger that controls operating speed. It has an exclusive multi-directional blade clamp that provides superior grip of T-shank blades. A tool-less blade change system makes changing blades fast and effortless. It has a precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and smooth operation. There are four orbital-action settings, which offers different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts and an adjustable dust blower keeps your cutting line clear. It features an ergonomic top handle and two-finger trigger for versatile, comfortable grip and an ambidextrous lock-on button for steady, long cuts and user comfort and control. This jigsaw comes with an anti-splinter insert, a blade, an Allen bevel wrench, carrying case and plastic overshoe.
- Tool-less blade-change system for fast insertion. Blade ejection lever estimates need to touch hot blade. Most secure jigsaw clamping system
- Four orbital action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Variable speed - no load SPM 500-3,100, dial set maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Adjustable dust blower - keeps cutting line clear
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum foot with steel insert and on board bevel wrench storage
- 3-1/2" cutting capacity on soft wood, 7/8" cutting capacity on aluminum and 3/8" cutting capacity on mild steel
- Maximum bevel cut of 45 degrees
- Includes anti-splinter insert, blade, Allen bevel wrench, carrying case and plastic overshoe
Shipping Dimensions: 16.25 x 13.38 x 4.75
Shipping Weight: 10.2 lbs
|Cord Length (ft.): 8
|Amperage (amps): 6.5
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.