Hitachi® 10 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model Number: C10FCH2
Menards® SKU: 2409104
Everyday Low Price: $169.00
Sale Price Good Through 12-07-2014
Description & Documents
This 10" compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle and Hitachi®'s laser marker system.
- 15 amp motor operates at 5,000 RPM
- Hitachi®'s laser marker system for increased cutting accuracy
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes laser, blade, dust bag, hold-down clamp and table extensions
Shipping Dimensions: 24.5 x 19.5 x 19.0
Shipping Weight: 57.0 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.