Hitachi® 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model Number: C12FCH
Menards® SKU: 2409105
Description & Documents
The C12FCH 12" Compound Miter Saw is equipped with Hitachi®'s laser marker system. It cuts various types of wood, crown molding, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum sashes with ease. It features a 15 amp motor 1,950 watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs and micro-bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles. This saw includes: 12" TCT saw blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench and hex bar wrench.
- Laser marker system for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- 15 amp motor 1,950 watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Operates at 4,000 RPM
- Micro-bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 5-1/8" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Large table, provides material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
Dimensions: 41.9 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Power Source: Corded
||Amperage (amps): 15 amp
|Max Speed (RPM): 4,000 RPM
||Blade Diameter: 12 Inch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.