Hitachi® 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model Number: C12RSH
Menards® SKU: 2409114
Everyday Low Price: $499.00
Sale Price Good Through 12-24-2014
Description & Documents
The C12RSH is the top of the line 12" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser is ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. It features Hitachi®'s revolutionary compact slide system that requires zero clearance and Hitachi®'s laser marker for cutting accuracy.
- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Laser marker system from Hitachi® increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 amp motor operates at 3,800 RPM with 1,850 watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale for easy-to-read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Includes: 12" 32T TCT saw blade, dust bag, vice assembly and 17mm box wrench
Shipping Dimensions: 36.5 x 25.75 x 23.25
Shipping Weight: 88.0 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.