Hitachi® Orbital Action D-Handle Jigsaw
Model Number: CJ90VST
Menards® SKU: 2414731
Description & Documents
The CJ90VST variable speed Jigsaw with blower is lightweight and built for comfort yet delivers an impressive cut capacity in wood and metal. Applications include cutting shapes in various wood pieces, cutting metals like mild steel, aluminum and copper, cutting synthetic resin materials, cutting decorative sheets and thin construction materials as well as cutting stainless steel sheets.
- 5.5-amp motor operates at 850-3,000 SPM
- 3/4" stoke length
- 3-mode orbital action to increase cutting efficiency through various materials
- Tool-less blade changing system allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Powerful dust blower keeps debris away from the cutting path
- Soft, vibration absorbing grip provides greater comfort and a secure hold
- Cast aluminum nickel plated base plate offers solid support and resists scratching the work surface
- Large cut capacity (3-1/2" in wood, 5/16" in steel)
- Lock-on variable speed trigger keeps the speed set during continuous operation
- Accepts "T" shank blades only
- Includes: jigsaw blade, Allen wrench and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 14.38 x 13.0 x 4.25
Shipping Weight: 7.7 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Power Source: Corded
||Length of Stroke: 3/4"
|Maximum Speed: 3,000 SPM
||Product Type: Jig Saw
|Shop By Type: Jigsaws
||Variable Speed Range: 850-3000 SPM
|Warranty: 5 Years
||Includes: Jig Saw Blade & Allen Wrench
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.