This tool is all about getting into and out of tight spaces. Great for under the sink, between studs, or anywhere with limited space. The design and power of this tool including the positioning of the 2 work lights are sure to make this any plumber, electrician, or handyman's favorite! Powerful saw idea for deconstruction work. Tool-less blade change allows quick and safe changes. Electric brake stops blade fast. 2 work lights allows use to better see the cutting line. Compact, light-weight one-handed design allows user to get in tight space while reducing hand fatigue. Ideal for remodel, plumbing and electrical projects. Masterforce® Flexpower® cordless tools work together to get the job done. The 20 Volt lithium-ion battery will power all Masterforce® Flexpower® cordless tools and will work in extreme temperatures as low as -4°F. The Flexpower® charger will charge all Masterforce® Flexpower® batteries 18V/20V NiCd/Lithium-ion.
- Lock-off button to prevent accidental starts
- Quick-release blade clamp for fast blade changes without tools
- 2 LED work light to more easily see the cutting line
- Variable speed trigger for precise speed control, 0-3500 SPM
- Lightweight power to increase comfort and reduce fatigue
- Electric brake quickly stops the blade motion when the trigger is released
- 1/2" stroke
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3 year warranty
- Compatible with Masterforce Flexpower Batteries 252-8024, 252-8029, 252-8033
Ship Dim: 16.54 x 5.31 x 3.94
Shipping Weight: 3.7 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.