Whether it's your first tool in the series (battery and charger sold separately) or a later addition you will be pleased with the power and performance of this tool. Safety features including quick blade change mechanism, electric brake, work light, and pivoting shoe are first class! Great saw for deconstruction projects. Lock-off button to prevent accidental starts. Quick blade changes. Pivoting shoe adjust to provide stability when cutting. Dual work lights illuminate work area. Electric brake stops blade quickly. MasterForce® Flexpower® cordless tools work together to get the job done. The 20 Volt lithium-ion battery will power all MasterForce® Flexpower® cordless tools and will work in extreme temperatures as low as -4°F. The Flexpower® charger will charge all MasterForce® Flexpower® batteries 18V/20V NiCd/Lithium-ion.
- Adjustable shoe
- Tool-less blade change
- 2 LED work lights illuminates the cutting line
- Pivoting shoe provides maximum control as it maintains contact with the cutting surface
- Electric brake quickly stops the blade motion
- Variable-speed trigger switch for comfort and control, 0-3000 SPM
- Lock-off button to prevent accidental starts
- 1" stroke length
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3 year warranty
- Compatible with Masterforce Flexpower Batteries 252-8024, 252-8029, 252-8033
Ship Dim: 18.0 x 6.25 x 3.63
Shipping Weight: 6.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.