Panel Pro has been manufacturing high quality American Made panel processing machinery for over 50 years. The Panel Pro Vertical Panel Saw was recently redesigned making it even easier for one person to efficiently handle 4'x8' sheets of material and cut them accurately at a construction site, in your shop, or in your garage. The new features include an upgraded motor, ergonomic handle with an emergency stop, integrated dust port, as well as optional lower and upper frame extension for even easier handling of sheet goods. Due to our rotating motor carriage insert you can go from making a 48" vertical cut to making a 96" rip cut on material in seconds. The Panel Pro’s folding stand and easy on and off accessories make this machine portable and versatile. No more waiting for someone to help you cut a 4'x8' sheet down to a manageable size, with the Panel Pro you can take care of business safely. The Panel Pro requires minimal assembly upon arrival and is easy to store when not in use.
- Cuts both vertically and horizontally
- Vertical Design takes up less space in your shop
- Lightweight for portability to the job site
- 7-1/4" saw blade is completely enclosed and behind the panel when cutting
- Folding Stand allows for easy storage taking up minimal space
- Assembles in under 30 minutes
- Dust Port allowing for easy connection to a dust collector
- Maximum cross cut: 50"
- Maximum rip cut: 96"
- Maximum material thickness: 1-1/2"
- 15 amp motor
Dimensions: Assembled- 60"x14"x75"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.