Rockwell BladeRunner with Wall Mount
Model Number: RK7321
Menards® SKU: 2403810
Description & Documents
In the past, you would need multiple saws to perform rip cuts or scroll cuts, but not anymore. You can perform all these cuts now with a single, innovative tool - just by changing out the blades. The BladeRunner® comes with 5 different T-shank blades to make saw cuts, rip cuts or circle cuts across multiple materials. Changing these blades takes only 3 seconds, and requires no tools. Now, in only 3 seconds, you can go from cutting ceramic tiles for your bathroom to cutting wood to finish making your own picture frame.
- Compact, easy-to-use table-top saw for cutting wood, metal, plastic, and ceramic tile
- Lightweight and portable: weighs only 18 lbs.
- Blade placement is fixed; moving the material for easier, more precise work
- Uses standard T-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes five jigsaw blades, blade storage, milter gauge, wall mount and vacuum port
- 5.5 amp motor variable speed: 800-2800 SPM
- 7/8" blade stroke
- Tool-less blade change
- 2 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 18.0 x 17.25 x 11.0
Shipping Weight: 26.7 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.