Rockwell Miter Saw with Stand
Model Number: RK7136-1
Menards® SKU: 2403820
Description & Documents
A new offering from Rockwell ShopSeries, this Miter Saw offers all the features you would expect from a 10 inch, 14 amp miter saw. The game changing features of this saw are the roller support and leg stand systems. No other miter saw "out of the box" can manage the width of material that this saw can. Imagine dealing with a 10-foot piece of crown molding flopping around. Solve the problem by attaching a basic 2 by 4 (sold separately) beneath the saw base. It's easy and fast. The roller supports fit directly to a 2 by 4 and can be adjusted near or away from the saw as needed. Instant extended infeed/outfeed support for your project. The legs of the stand fit directly into the base of the saw and lock with a turn of the knob. Setup and tear down is so easy, and initial assembly takes only minutes. This Miter Saw with stand can go anywhere. It assembles quick, and is always ready to use.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- 14 amp motor operates at 5200 RPM
- Sturdy metal legs with quick, tool-less attachment
- Includes blade, dust bag, hold-down clamp and two roller supports
- Retractable length stops for repeated cuts when needed
- Two roller supports for cutting long pieces
- Die-cast aluminum table is rugged yet light for easy transport
- Wood not included
- Max. cutting capacity Miter/Bevel: (0°/90°) 4"x4"; (0°/45°) 2"x4"; (45°/90°) 4"x2"; (45°/45°) 2"x2"