Heavy duty plasma cutter is ideal for maintenance and repairs, ornamental iron and fabrication projects. The inverter technology offers lightweight design but doesn't compromise on power. Includes thermal overload protection by automatically shutting off cutter to avoid overheating. Works with standard 120 V 20 Amp outlets.
- Inverter technology allows cutter to be Light weight and portable - only 22 lbs
- Features a built-in air regulator and gauge
- Clean cuts 1/8" steel, sever cuts 1/4" steek
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and brass
- Includes 13 ft. torch, 10 ft. work lead and insulated clamp, and extra tip
- Uses standard compressed air, minimum required air supply 1.25 cfm @ 40 PSI
- 10' cord
- Built-in regulator and gauge for inbound compressed air (compressor required with minimum air supply 1.25 CFM at 40 PSI)
- 60% duty cycle
Ship Dim: 22.0 x 13.0 x 10.2
Shipping Weight: 24.0 lbs
Vendor: Campbell Hausfeld
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.