Description & Documents
This wire feed welder is perfect for all types of metal fabrication and repair and is capable of welding with flux-core wire (no gas required) or with MIG wire (requires shielding gas). The unit is MIG ready, just add regulator (WC8037), MIG wire and gas! It includes a professional-grade cold torch and is enclosed in a steel powder-coated case with an oversize handle. This welder operates on standard 120 Volt household circuit and 125 Amp maximum output is capable of welding from 18-gauge to 3/16 inch thick steel. It features 5 heat settings for precise adjustment to match your metal thickness. It is ideal for home garage, shop owners and light fabrication.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Professional grade removable cold torch
- Professional grade die-cast aluminum independent drive deck
- Built-in circuit breaker and thermostat
- Integrated thermal overload with indicator light
- MIG capable with optional regulator and hose (sold separately)
- Output range: 25-125 Amps
- Duty cycle: 90 Amps @ 20%
- Includes flux-core wire and 2 extra contact tips
|Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
||Model Number: WG3080
|CSA Listed: Yes
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 year limited
|Output Range (amps): 25-125
||Power Cord Length (ft): 8
||Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
|Country of Origin: china
||Duty Cycle: 90 Amps @ 20%
|Electrode Length: 8 ft.
||Ground Cable Length: 8 ft.
|Torch Included: Yes