120V Flux-Core Welder is perfect to for all types of metal fabrication and repair. Weld in Flux-core (no gas required) or in MIG (requires shielding gas). Unit is MIG ready, just add regulator (WC8037), MIG wire and gas! Includes a professional-grade cold torch and is enclosed in a steel powder coated case, with an oversize handle. The portable welder plugs into 120V electricity. 125 Amp maximum output allows weld sizes from 18 gauge to 3/16 inch. Features 5 heat settings for precise adjustment to match your metal thickness. Ideal for home garage, shop owners and light fabrication.
- professional grade removable cold torch
- professional grade die-cast aluminum independent drive deck- best in class
- Built in circuit breaker and thermostat.
- Integrated thermal overload and indicator light.
- Fan cooled
- MIG capable with optional regulator and hose
- Includes flux-core wire and 2 extra contact tips
Vendor: Campbell Hausfeld
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.