Campbell Hausfeld 115 Volt MIG / Flux-Core Welder
Model Number: WG2160
Menards® SKU: 2408505
Description & Documents
This MIG-ready welder includes a regulator and hose. It is perfect for projects and repairs weld with flux-core wire (no gas required) or MIG wire (MIG wire and shielding gas required).
- 4 heat settings
- Infinite wire feed speed control
- Independent drive deck transformer provides consistent wire speed for smoother welds
- Welds up to 3/16" to 18-gauge steel
- Includes: sample spool of flux wire, 2 contact tips, regulator with hose
- Output range: 30-100 Amps
- Duty cycle: 70 Amps @ 20%
- Provides consistent wire speed for smooth welds
- 8' gun assembly and ground cable
- 5-year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 20.0 x 15.0 x 11.0
Shipping Weight: 48.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
||Model Number: WG2160
|CSA Listed: Yes
||ETL Listed: No
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 year limited
||Output Range (amps): 30-100
|Power Cord Length (ft): 8
|Welding Capacities: 3/16"
||Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
|Country of Origin: China
||Duty Cycle: 70 Amps @ 20%
|Electrode Length: 8 ft.
||Ground Cable Length: 8 ft.
|Torch Included: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.