The PowerWeld Auto-Darkening welding helmet features a lens that automatically darkens when an arc is struck and can be used for arc, MIG and TIG welding. The 3-7/8" x 2-3/16" extra wide lens provides a large viewing area and 4 independent arc sensors ensure the auto-darkening lens activates extremely quickly and accurately. The ratcheting headband with a padded sweatband provides greater comfort. Two dials on the outside of the helmet allow you to adjust the shade and sensitivity of lens and the grind/weld switch allows you to move easily between applications.
- Extra large viewing area - 3-7/8" x 2-3/16"
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Comes with two free replacement outer lenses
- Weld/grind mode function with adjustable delay
- Ratcheting headband and comfort foam headband
- Variable shade infinitely adjustable 9 - 14
- Solar powered with automatic power on/off
- Switching speed 0.000033 seconds
- IR/UV Protection (Conforms to ANSI Z87.1-2003)