Tool Shop Plastic Welding Kit
Model Number: 2431160
Menards® SKU: 2431160
Description & Documents
The Tool Shop Plastic Welding Kit can be used to repair plastics in automotive and agricultural equipment, ATVs, kayaks, toys and most other TPO, TEO and PP materials. The iron heats to a maximum temperature of 525 degrees Fahrenheit and has a solid brass triangular tip that is ideal for plastic welding. The kit includes a 23-piece accessory kit to help you get started on most basic plastic welding projects.
- Rated voltage: 80 watts 120V~60hz
- Maximum temperature: 525 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rubber overmold on handle helps provide a secure grip
- Solid brass triangular tip is ideal for plastic welding
- 6' power cord
- Includes: iron, twenty plastic welding rods, steel mesh, steel brush and stand
Shipping Dimensions: 11.81 x 4.33 x 1.89
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.