Tool Shop Tool Shop Plastic Welding Kit
Model Number: 2431160
Menards® SKU: 2431160
Description & Documents
The Tool Shop Plastic Welding Kit can be used to repair plastics in automotive & agricultural equipment, ATVs, Kayaks, toys & most other TPO, TEO & PP materials. The iron heats to a maximum temperature of 525 degrees Fahrenheit and has solid brass triangular tip that is ideal for plastic welding. The kit includes a 23-piece accessory kit to help you get started on most basic plastic welding projects.
- Rated voltage: 80 watts 120V~60hz
- Maximum temperature: 525 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rubber overmold on handle helps provide a secure grip
- Solid brass triangular tip is ideal for plastic welding
- 6' power cord
- Includes iron, twenty plastic welding rods, steel mesh, steel brush and stand
Shipping Dimensions: 11.81 x 4.33 x 1.89
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.