Bosch® 6 amp 3-1/4" Planer
Model Number: PL1682
Menards® SKU: 2414129
Description & Documents
This powerful 6.0-amp motor (16,500 RPM) is for fast stock removal and a smooth finish.
- Electronically-Counterbalanced Single-Blade System automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle - Reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish. Eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades.
- Equipped with Bosch® Woodrazor™ micro grain carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes.
- Ratcheting Depth Knob - Allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm) within one revolution, so there is no need to re-zero the depth. Makes deep cuts in one pass.
- Edge Guide Fence - Ensures consistent planing through entire work piece. A protective shield covers the section of blade not in use.
- Spring-Loaded Park Rest Stand - Protects blade and work piece; special shape allows easy start-up in middle of work piece
- Includes Wood Razor™ blades, edge guide fence, blade wrench and chip bag
Brand Name: Bosch
||Amperage (amps): 6
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.