Bosch® 3-1/4" Planer
Model Number: PL1682
Menards® SKU: 2414129
Everyday Low Price: $109.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $11.99
Your Final Price: $97.01
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This powerful 6.0-amp motor (16,500 RPM) is for fast stock removal and a smooth finish.
- Electronically-Counterbalanced Single-Blade System automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle - reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish. Eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades
- Equipped with Bosch® Woodrazor™ micro grain carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes.
- Ratcheting Depth Knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm) within one revolution, so there is no need to re-zero the depth. Makes deep cuts in one pass
- Edge guide fence ensures consistent planing through entire work piece. A protective shield covers the section of blade not in use
- Spring-loaded park rest stand protects blade and work piece; special shape allows easy start-up in middle of work piece
- Includes Wood Razor™ blades, edge guide fence, blade wrench and chip bag
Shipping Dimensions: 15.0 x 7.5 x 7.25
Shipping Weight: 8.8 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
||Cord Length (ft.): 10
|Amperage (amps): 6
|Max Speed (RPM): 16500
||Min Speed (RPM): 16500 RPM
|Package Contents: Planer, Woodrazor™ Micrograin Carbide Blades (2), Blade Wrench, Chip Bag, Guide Fence
||Product Width (in.): 6
|Product Height (in.): 6.5
||Product Length (in.): 11.1875
|Product Weight (lbs.): 6
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.