- 7.0 amp, 120V, AC only, 10,000 RPM
- 1" O.D. dust port accepts standard bag or can be connected to a vacuum
- Fence tilts from 0° to 135° with positive adjustable stop at 90°
- Precise micro height-adjustment knob
- Lock-on trigger
- Includes 4" diameter blades for standard biscuit cutting
- Height scale accurate at any angle
- Seven-position rotating depth stop for FF, #0, #10, #20, Simplex, Duplex, and Max (#6) biscuits
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Bale handle attached to fence, not motor, for greater stability and added control during cuts
- The 557 includes Plate joiner, 4" Blade #5558, Centering plate #888776, Dust Bag #883175, Chip deflector #886490, Allen wrench #891869, Carrying case, Operating manual.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.