Description & Documents
Rockwell®'s RK9003 JawHorse™ material support and saw horse is a convenient, portable workstation that provides hands-free operation for holding, clamping and supporting work materials for DIY and professional projects alike. The foot pedal lever creates up to 2,200 pounds of clamping force and with a maximum load capacity of 600 pounds, the JawHorse™ is ideal for projects such as hanging doors, placing new sheetrock overhead, setting fence posts, installing crown moldings and more.
- Hands-free clamping and foot-pedal operated for up to one ton clamping force
- Jaws extend a full 37 inches
- Tripod base for stability
- Quickly folds down with no tools
- Integrated roller for easy transportation
- Over a ton of maximum clamping force
- Rock-solid, all steel construction provides strength and rigidity
- Foot pedal lever creates extreme clamping force
- Portable folding design for space-saving storage
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 33.1 x 15.4 x 15.0
Shipping Weight: 47.5 lbs
Brand Name: Rockwell
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.