Model Number: RK9033
Menards® SKU: 2401666
Description & Documents
The Rockwell JawStand™ is a versatile, portable workstand designed to save you time and hassle. Forget wasting your time assembling your work station. The JawStand™ comes fully assembled, so you are never more than 30 seconds away from starting your next project. The tripod set up allows for a level and more sturdy work area. The non-marring feet protect your work and prevent damage to both your project and floor. Stop delaying your future projects because it is a two person job. The JawStand™ acts as a second set of hands, and never needs to take a break.
- 220lb max load
- Height adjusts from 29" to 41"
- Clamp bevels 0-90 degrees
- Light weight: 13.2 lbs
- Built-in clamp for multiple construction applications
- Low-friction slides steer the work on a straight path
- Excellent infeed, outfeed and lateral support for machining and sawing operations
- Bubble indicator for leveling
- Swiveling and tilting head allows you to clamp work pieces for a variety of applications
Shipping Dimensions: 33.5 x 13.75 x 8.5
Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.