Model Number: RK9033
Menards® SKU: 2401666
Description & Documents
The Rockwell® JawStand is a versatile, portable workstand designed to save you time and hassle. Forget wasting your time assembling your work station. The JawStand comes fully assembled, so you are never more than 30 seconds away from starting your next project. The tripod set up allows for a level and more sturdy work area. The non-marring feet protect your work and prevent damage to both your project and floor. Stop delaying your future projects because it is a two-person job. The JawStand acts as a second set of hands and never needs to take a break.
- 220 lb. max load
- Height adjusts from 29" to 41"
- Clamp bevels 0-90 degrees
- Lightweight; only 13.2 lbs.
- Built-in clamp for multiple construction applications
- Low-friction slides steer the work on a straight path
- Excellent infeed, outfeed and lateral support for machining and sawing operations
- Bubble indicator for leveling
- Swiveling and tilting head allows you to clamp work pieces for a variety of applications
Shipping Dimensions: 33.5 x 13.75 x 8.5
Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs
Brand Name: Rockwell®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.