Smart design router table is convenient, functional and easy-to use. The SKIL RAS900 comes pre-assembled, making setup simple. The folding leg design allows for easy set up and compact storage in small spaces. A quick clamp router mounting system makes for easy bit changes and requires no leveling.
- 26" x 16-1/2" smooth laminated MDF table top
- Efficient compact design allows quick and easy set-up with table components stored on board
- Two integrated accessory storage boxes conveniently stores accessories with table
- Quick Clamp Router Mounting releases router in seconds for quick and easy bit changes without leveling
- Integrated t-track on fence and table holds featherboards and auxiliary jigs
- Miter gauge with t-bar provides support for angle cuts and narrow workpieces
- Gravity guard helps protect user while minimizing dust in work area
- 2-1/2" dust port for use with standard wet/dry vacuum accessories (sold separately) to keep work area clean
- Dual outlet switch with overload protection and lockout key
- Starter Pin and Guard offers support for routing curved pieces; Includes a bit height gauge for accurate bit set-up and two featherboards to help guide workpieces
- Compatible router models: Masterforce 241-0836; Hitachi M12VC; Bosch 1617 series (fixed base only); Craftsman - 17508, 17511, 17528, 17533, 17541, 17542, 26620, 26834, 28190, 2767, 2768, 27680 (fixed base only); Skil - 1810, 1815, 1817, 1820, 1825, 1830 (fixed base only); Porter Cable 690 series, 7529 Plunge Router, and 892-895 series (fixed base only); Dewalt DW616, DW618 (fixed base only); Makita RF1100, RF1101; Milwaukee 5615, 5616; Ryobi R163
Ship Dim: 28.0 x 17.75 x 9.25
Shipping Weight: 32.9 lbs
|Brand: Skil||Model: RAS900|
|Product Weight (lbs.): 32.9||Package Contents: Router table, two 1/16" outfeed fence shims, three bit insert rings, miter gauge, two featherboards, starter pin and guard, bit height gauge and instruction manual|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 year||Dust Collection System: 2-1/2" dust port|
|Table Size (in.): 26 in. x 16-1/2 in.||Table Material: Smooth Laminated MDF|
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.