Description & Documents
This Dog Survival Kit is packaged in a conveniently sized backpack and has been designed to provide your pet with all of the necessary items to survive if you are ever forced to evacuate. It was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. By keeping this kit in your home, you will have peace of mind knowing that your dog will be safe and comfortable in any type of disaster.
- Food and Water: Package of emergency dog food, three 4oz water pouches and ten water purification tablets
- Light and Communication: 12-hour emergency bright sticks
- Shelter and Warmth: 16-hour hand warmer and Mylar emergency blanket
- Tools and Pet Supplies: Water/food feeding bowl, extra collar and leash set, reflective dog vest, metal stake with 15ft tie-down leash, can opener, dog toys, nylon rope and 50 pet waste bags
- First Aid: 47-piece first aid kit for pets
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/18/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.