Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 30" Tool Cabinet features a patented Raise and Release™ drawer latching system, full extension 100 lb. ball bearing drawer slides with full width aluminum drawer pulls. A secure keyed locking system (includes 2 keys), hardened steel side handles, 5" heavy-duty polyurethane casters and a long-lasting powder-coat finish makes this tool cabinet built to last. This 5-drawer tool cabinet includes 9,755 cubic inches of storage capacity and has a weight capacity of 1,100 lbs. It includes non-slip drawer liners to help keep your tools in place.
- Raise & Release™ secure latching system keeps drawers tightly closed and reduces risk of accidental opening. To release just lift the drawer pull to easily slide open
- Heavy-duty, full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 100 lbs. per drawer
- Tubular lock system secures all drawers for safe tool storage
- Hardened steel tubular side handle for easy maneuvering
- 5" x 2" polyurethane casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid). See the individual drawer capacity for more information
- Long-wearing powder-coated paint
- Storage capacity: 9,755 cubic inches
- Weight capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 30-1/2"W x 18"D x 40-3/4"H
Shipping Dimensions: 39.0 x 30.0 x 20.0
Shipping Weight: 163.0 lbs
Brand Name: MasterForce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Storage Capacity: 9,755 cubic inch
||Filter by Type: Tool Storage
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited Lifetime
||Number of Drawers: 5 each
|Weight Capacity (lbs.): 1100
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.