The Richmond 50-Gallon 32,000 BTU Natural Gas/Liquid Propane Water Heater has a direct vent design that offers installation versatility. Its 50-gallon tank provides ample hot water for your mobile home. UL approved for manufactured housing, the heater has a low-input pilot that conserves energy and a factory installed temperature-and-pressure relief valve. Hot/cold water connections are side mounted on the heater for fast, easy installation.
- 50 gallon provides hot water for mobile home
- 32,000 BTU Natural/32,000 BTU Propane
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts
- 0.58 Energy Factor
- 67 GPH first hour delivery
- Maintenance Free - No filters to clean
- Factory installed T & P relief valve
- Piezo ignition system requires no matches
- Convertible control for use with both natural or LP (shipped natural gas ready).
- Rated for altitudes up to 6,000 feet
- For expert commercial support and information, contact (800) 432-8373.
Brand Name: Richmond
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.