Lux-Right 31" x 14" x 12" Economy Steel Round Areawall Window Well
Model Number: ER3114-12
Variation: Galvanized Window Well
Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. They are also suitable as air conditioner retainers and egress exits. This model is made of a tough 18-gauge steel and comes with a G-90 zinc coating to ensure excellent strength and long lasting use.
- Constructed from 18-gauge, galvanized steel for superior strength
- Economy grade steel is coated with G-90 zinc plating
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Each unit sold separately
Dimensions: 36" W x 14" D x 12" H (with outside flange)
Brand Name: Lux-Right
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.