Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. They are also suitable as air conditioner retainers and egress exits. This model is made of a tough, light gauge steel and comes with a G-90 zinc coating to ensure excellent strength and long lasting use.
- Constructed from light gauge, galvanized steel coated with G-90 zinc
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- 30-year limited warranty included
Dimensions: 42" W x 16" D x 18" H (with outside flange)
Brand Name: Lux-Right
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.