Private Label 37" x 12" x 22" Light Grade Steel Straight Areawall Window Well
Model Number: SS3712-24
Menards® SKU: 4333657
Variation: Straight Light Grade Window Well
Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. They are also suitable as air conditioner retainers and egress exits. This model is made of a tough, light gauge steel and comes with a G-90 zinc coating to ensure excellent strength and long lasting use.
- Constructed from light gauge, galvanized steel coated with G-90 zinc
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- Stock item shipped in quantity of 6 ONLY
- 1-year limited warranty included
Dimensions: 42" W x 12" D x 22" H (with outside flange)
Brand Name: Private Label
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.