Lux-Right 91" x 20" x 36" Economy Steel Straight Areawall Window Well
Model Number: ES9120-36
Variation: Galvanized Window Well
Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. They are also suitable as air conditioner retainers and egress exits. This model is made of a tough 18-gauge steel and comes with a G-90 zinc coating to ensure excellent strength and long lasting use.
- Constructed from 18-gauge, galvanized steel for superior strength
- Economy grade steel is coated with G-90 zinc plating
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Each unit sold separately
Dimensions: 96" W x 20" D x 36" H (with outside flange)
Brand Name: Lux-Right
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.