The modular window well system is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to add code-compliant emergency egress to any basement area. Simply "stack" the modules to accommodate your foundation height and add natural daylight and fresh air ventilation to your finished basement. StakWEL features a unique "Grip/Step" design to aid egress and provides corrosion-resistant performance at an economical price.
- High-density, maintenance-free polyethylene construction will never rust, rot or fade
- Allows natural daylight and ventilation into lower-level living areas
- Versatile design accommodates virtually any foundation height
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Unique "Grip/Step" feature provides a convenient handle and gusseted step to aid egress
- UV-stabilized and corrosion-resistant design adds durability
- Easy-to-install system features modules that simply slide together to create the required height
- Modular system can be used on foundations 10 feet or greater
- High-impact polycarbonate cover also available (purchased separately)
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 49.5" W x 40.25" D x 21" H
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.