Bilco ScapeWEL® 54" x 49" Polyethylene 3-Tier Window Well
Model Number: 783446050074
Variation: Driftwood Polyethylene
Description & Documents
Standard window wells block the flow of incoming light and can leave basements dark and uninviting. With ScapeWEL, your window wells will become code-compliant safety escape routes that transform your basement into a comfortable living room, rec room or guest bedroom. These window wells allow fresh air and natural daylight to freely flow inside, keeping your basement brighter, dryer and more like a part of your home. The innovative step design aids egress and can be landscaped with plants and flowers for visual enhancement, and with the high-density polyethylene construction, the ScapeWEL window well system is maintenance-free and will never rust, rot or fade.
- High-density, maintenance-free polyethylene construction will never rust, rot or fade
- Allows natural daylight and ventilation into lower-level living areas
- Attractive driftwood color complements basement interior and blends with any architecture
- Perfect for both new construction and remodeling projects
- Three-tier design aids emergency egress and can be landscaped for added visual enhancement
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Structural foam core and UV-stabilized design add strength and rigidity
- Easy-to-install components simply snaps together for fast and cost-effective installation
- Model# WW4862-54N
- Also shown with optional polycarbonate cover (purchased separately)
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 54" W x 49" D x 62" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.